Monday, September 30, 2013

DerbyCon 3.0 - Updated Talk (Weaponizing Your Coffee Pot) and More.

Attending DerbyCon was something I wanted to do since watching HD Moore's talk on acoustic intrusions online. Seeing as DerbyCon 3.0 CFP was open I sent my submission. I didn't count on being accepted but was fortunate to be chosen. Although my con experience isn't vast, DerbyCon is truly something special. From being able to put a face to a name ( or a fro to a name, @d0tslash) to making new friends (@SciaticNerd). From being challenged to trying our best. From having fun (sometimes too much) to tackling tough issues. Thank you DerbyCon.


Happy Hacking,
     
Daniel B.






The rest of the talks can be found here






1 comment:

  1. Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article relaed to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing site from the internet. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: Best Modded Apps.

    ReplyDelete